Andrzej Skiba joins us on the BlueBay Insights podcast to share his views.
We asked Andrzej:
- We saw a performance reversal during May with the US overtaking Europe – what drove this regional switch? What drove the three-week performance run and why did it end?
- Fallen angels remain topical – how are you investing here? Are you seeing any immediate cross-over opportunities post-Covid?
- Lower-rated securities have generally trailed the overall high-yield rebound, although we’ve recently seen some signs of triple Cs outpacing double Bs – can you comment on what’s happening here?
- How is the high-yield sector performance in emerging markets? Are you considering making any changes to your underweight positioning there?
- Overall, which regions and sectors do you currently favour in your portfolio?