David Riley joins us on the BlueBay Insights podcast to share his thoughts on the outlook for China, and the latest on the US election and Brexit.
We asked David:
- There is a pick-up in coronavirus cases across Europe. What are the economic and market implications?
- This week is another Brexit deadline. What is the current state of play in EU – UK negotiations and outlook for the UK?
- Turning from UK to the world’s second biggest economy, what is the outlook for China?
- You mention the US elections and last week you published a note on the market implications. What are the key takeaways?
- What are your expectations for the third quarter corporate earnings?