To inform and support BlueBay’s responsible investing framework both at the firm-level and strategy-level we collaborate and partner with ESG investment related industry bodies and initiatives.
Our commitment is to evolve our practices in line with industry best practice, and to actively input and share insights in terms of what this looks like. We actively work with and engage with the following industry bodies on responsible investing. In addition to those listed below, BlueBay is represented and included in responsible investing groups as part of RBC Global Asset Management.
For further insight into our engagement, view our stewardship report and our ESG investment update report.
- The Alternative Investment Management Association (AIMA)
- CDP (formerly the Carbon Disclosure Project)
- Climate Action 100+
- The European Leveraged Finance Association (ELFA)
- Farm Animal Investment Risk & Return (FAIRR)
- The Global Impact Investing Network (GIIN)
- Green Bond Transparency Platform (GBTP)
- The Investment Association (UK)
- Investors Policy Dialogue on Deforestation (IPDD)
- Pensions for Purpose
- The Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI)
- The Standards Board for Alternative Investments (SBAI)
- (The FSB) Task Force on Climate Related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
- Transition Pathway Initiative (TPI)
- Verisk Maplecroft
Responsible investing policies