Senior Reporting Manager
Head of Client Operations
Senior Reporting Executive and Reporting Executive
The Senior Reporting Manager will manage the Reporting Team while focusing on improving efficiency and integrating quality control in the production of reporting material such as fund newsletters, share class factsheets, segregated fund reports and all reporting deliverables required by clients.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Manage and monitor the reporting team assuming responsibility for the oversight and efficiency of the day-to-day workflow to produce all client reporting material
- Manage and own more complex reporting deliverables
- Ensure quality assurance is an integral part of the workflow and as required identify gaps, address inefficiencies either tactically or strategically by introducing and driving automation
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders (investment team, sales and relationship teams, IT development, data team) to ensure a smooth production workflow, to ensure client deliverables are managed in a timely manner and to anticipate and understand changing reporting deliverables
- Proactively participate in investigating reporting issues, identifying root causes, solutions and follow through on implementing the solutions to completion
- Design, define and develop robust business and control procedures by creating and maintaining clear written policy and procedure documents of all reporting obligations to meet with internal audit requirements and proactively address any gaps
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of the firms’ products and development plans and proactively identify and assess the impact of such development on the reporting function
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with external stakeholders such as auditors, third party service providers.
- Ensure all team members have a sound knowledge and understanding of the reporting requirements and the associated deliverables and, address training needs as required
- Manage delivery of projects which impact the reporting function ensuring these progress and stay on track
- Proactively and regularly update the Head of Client Operations by providing meaningful management information, updates on key reporting events and status of any project delivery
- Acts with integrity, due skill, care and diligence in carrying out their role.
- Has full understanding and/or awareness of:
- BlueBay's Compliance Manual with specific focus on the PA Dealing, Gifts and Entertaining and Conflicts of Interest Policy.
- BlueBay’s HR Employee Handbook
Management and Leadership Responsibilities
- Co-operates with colleagues across the firm and promotes successful team performance in line with strategic objectives.
- Takes responsibility for recruitment in the team and devotes time to hiring the best people and successfully training and integrating them into the firm.
- Identifies and manages the performance and development needs across their team including managing compensation discussions. Gives regular, clear, practical feedback, including completing performance reviews, and guidance that follows the appropriate procedures in relation to the performance management processes. Ensures objectives are aligned to the objectives of the firm and the relevant department.
- Complies with all relevant policies and procedures applicable to them and their role at the firm, and ensures that team members do the same.
- Sets high standards of performance for self and strives to meet challenging objectives. Acts with integrity and within both the spirit and the letter of BlueBay's principles, policies and procedures.
- Considers own role within the commercial context and focusses on the client. Respects obligations to internal and external clients and investors and treat clients fairly.
- Displays a positive and energetic attitude, gets involved and proactively seeks out opportunities to advance the business.
- Consistently displays a ‘can-do’ attitude, perseveres in the face of setbacks and remains calm and professional under pressure.
- Establishes and maintains good relationships and works effectively and cooperatively with others. Communicates constructively, engages others positively and readily shares information and ideas.
- Seeks out insightful, smart ideas to raise personal and team standards. Demonstrates the ability to think creatively to find solutions. Responds quickly and positively to change and maintains effectiveness when experiencing change. Invests time in learning new skills and gaining new experiences.
Apply for this job
Please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.