Dedication to corporate responsibility is a key part of our culture. It adds value to our organisation by ensuring we have a positive impact on our people, clients, communities and the environment.
Our core values are respect and collaboration, individual excellence and integrity, which are reflected in how we act internally and with our stakeholders.
BlueBay’s corporate responsibility framework is overseen by a Corporate Responsibility Committee (“CRC”) and comprises four pillars:
Responsibility to our people
- Diversity and inclusion
- Health and wellbeing
- Talent Management
Responsibility to our communities
- Active participant in the communities in which we operate to support and improve our environment and diversity and inclusion
- Using our capabilities to assist the communities in which we operate
Responsibility to our environment
- Understand the impact of our operations on the physical environment
- Where possible remove, minimise or mitigate our impact on the environment
Responsibility for our conduct
- Client satisfaction
- Ethical market practice
- Investment ESG
- Governance and monitoring
The CRC is made up of volunteers from across BlueBay and includes representatives from the charity, diversity and inclusion, employee and social forums. Colleagues from RBC GAM (UK) are also welcomed to the committee, to heighten collaboration with our parent entity. You can read more about these forums and how they support the CRC here.