Polina Kurdyavko joins us on the BlueBay Insights podcast to share her perspectives on Emerging Markets.
We asked Polina:
- Are there any price dislocations from an Emerging Market Debt perspective that have surprised you?
- Over the last few weeks we have seen plenty of new issuance from Emerging Market Sovereigns. Do you expect corporates to follow in the coming weeks?
- How do you expect the recent deterioration of China’s political relationship with the West to affect the economic and market outlook?
- Generally, markets have been expecting a deflationary bias because of the coronavirus shock. Any chance that markets might be surprised on inflation?
- How would you summarise where the key opportunities and risks today lie within the various segments of Emerging Market Debt?