Andrzej Skiba joins us on the BlueBay Insights podcast to recap recent market events and share his views on credit.
We asked Andrzej:
- What were the highlights and lowlights in April?
- What drove the three-week performance run and why did it end?
- Were the latest central bank actions positive?
- What are the differences between the US and Europe in terms of issuance?
- How are energy companies coping in the US?
- How are you positioning to account for rising defaults?
- What’s your current outlook?